Yesterday the SharePoint 2013 SDK (Preview) was released and that made me thinking:
What are my wishes for SharePoint 2013
- FAST for SharePoint as Service Application
- That’s my top wish. Easier provisioning of FAST and easier (cheaper :)) licensing, e.g. coupled with ECALs, would help FS4SP to cover more ground.
- The same applies to Reporting Services with SQL 2012 (Denali) so I think my wish could come true.
- Drag and Drop everywhere
- More ajax / WCF-Webservices
- Support impersonation!
- Configuring something in the Central Administration and the option to get the configuration changes as a powershell script – would love it! I heard somewhere that’s the way Exchange does it…
More wishes to come
I think that’s a good start, I will update the post with more wishes over time.
How about your wishes? Share them please!
Max has led SharePoint implementations for Dax 30 companies since 2009.
Max’s free time is spent on twitter mostly with a good coffee in his hands.
Latest posts by Max Melcher (see all)
- TFS 2015 Upgrade to Update 1 failed (VS402388 / TF401147) - March 8, 2016
- Bootstrap and SharePoint Online – how to avoid css ricochet - March 4, 2016
- Enterprise Productivity & Search in Munich - February 3, 2016