Yesterday the SharePoint 2013 SDK (Preview) was released and that made me thinking:
What are my wishes for SharePoint 2013
- FAST for SharePoint as Service Application
- That’s my top wish. Easier provisioning of FAST and easier (cheaper :)) licensing, e.g. coupled with ECALs, would help FS4SP to cover more ground.
- The same applies to Reporting Services with SQL 2012 (Denali) so I think my wish could come true.
- Drag and Drop everywhere
- More ajax / WCF-Webservices
- Support impersonation!
- Configuring something in the Central Administration and the option to get the configuration changes as a powershell script – would love it! I heard somewhere that’s the way Exchange does it…
More wishes to come
I think that’s a good start, I will update the post with more wishes over time.
How about your wishes? Share them please!
Max’s free time is spent on twitter (@maxmelcher) mostly with a good coffee in his hands.
Latest posts by Max Melcher (see all)
- Recap: SharePoint Saturday Belgium 2016 - October 16, 2016
- Ignite 2016 – My SharePoint takeaways! - October 4, 2016
- Learn how we move fast without breaking things by managing change in SharePoint Online #BRK2297 - September 30, 2016