About Max Melcher
Maximilian Melcher (Microsoft MVP) is a Principal Consultant working at Alegri International Services in Munich, Germany. Max is a specialist in SharePoint technologies focused on search, social computing, web content management and collaboration. Max has led SharePoint implementations for Dax 30 companies since 2009. Max’s free time is spent on twitter mostly with a good coffee in his hands.
You need some consulting experience? Feel free to contact me or scan my QR Code for my contact details:
- Project Management for enterprise SharePoint installations
- Search and Knowledge Management
- SharePoint Envisioning Workshops
- Real-time client-side Applications (Architecture and Development)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (SharePoint 2013)
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-331)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (70-332)
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (70-488)
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 (70-417)
- MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development (70-573)
- MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring (70-667)
- MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Application Development (70-542)
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 (70-668)
- Validate them here – Transcript: 966919 Access code: alegri123
- Azure Search Tool – tool to query against an azure search service.
- SharePoint Search Query Tool – tool to query against a SharePoint Search Service Application, this is a must have!
- iUI – iPhone Web Framework
- Sharepoint Toolbox – Webcasts for SharePoint tools and solutions
- SharePoint BlobCache Manager for SharePoint 2010 – A solution to manage the BlobCache settings from the Central Admin
- Chocolatey SharePoint Packages – Install your favorite SharePoint tools automatically.
- … and many more!
- SharePoint StackExchange:
- Twitter: @maxmelcher
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/maximilian-melcher/27/9/810
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Maximilian_Melcher
Contact Details: Please use the contact form and drop me a line.